Fund Development and Grant Writing Position
We are seeking a Fund Development and Grant Writing Volunteer to take the lead in helping to diversify our funding sources through a variety of methods. This includes planning and organizing local and online fundraising events, researching and applying for grants, and helping us to find private and business donors; perhaps by implementing a membership scheme or donation drive. You will receive support and supervision from the director and from the assistant director in this position.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years or older.
- Volunteers should work at least one month before taking vacation time, but we are flexible to suit different needs.
- Volunteers work at least 4 hours day/20 hours a week, usually Monday – Friday from 9am to 1pm.
- All volunteers must complete the volunteer application form prior to acceptance and they must sign and agree to our ETIV code of conduct prior to or upon arrival.
- Intermediate Portuguese required.
- A minimum of 1 month time commitment necessary.
- 2-3 week commitment with Volunteer Package possible.
- Knowledge and experience with fundraising, grant writing and event organizing is highly desirable but not required.