Marketing and Communications Volunteer
ETIV do Brasil is looking for dedicated volunteers to support the Marketing and Recruitment work for our NGO in beautiful Itacare, Bahia, Brazil. Marketing and recruitment volunteers will be responsible to help us promote our NGO, our projects and our volunteer and internship opportunities on a wide variety of social media sites, volunteer recruitment websites and on different internship and job boards. In addition, our marketing volunteers are expected to help us build parternships with more colleges and universities; so that we can market our opportunities in their volunteer and internship databases as well as in their newsletters or other publications. This is what will allow us to better market the NGO while recruiting more volunteers and interns to support both our local community projects and our NGO administrative work.
Volunteers will receive ongoing training, supervision and guidance from our Marketing Coordinator or other ETIV staff members (If a coordinator is not available). We are currently working to build a team of virtual interns that can promote and market our NGO at home and in their local schools, universities and communities. Thus, there is an opportunity for volunteers to conduct this work virtually from home as well.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years or older.
- Volunteers should work at least one month before taking vacation time, but we are flexible to suit different needs.
- Volunteers work at least 4 hours day/20 hours a week, usually Monday – Friday from 9am to 1pm.
- All volunteers must complete the volunteer application form prior to acceptance and they must sign and agree to our ETIV code of conduct prior to or upon arrival.
- Basic to intermediate level of Portuguese is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 months time commitment is preferred for this position, 1 month applications will be considered
- Knowledge and/or experience in marketing and communications preferred.